Wednesday 8 February 2017

Altered Frame - Patricia Basson


Hello Dear Blog Friends...


Today I share an altered Photo-frame as my Dusty Attic project for the month. For once I was able to keep it rather feminine and soft...






























I gave the frame a light coating of watered down Gesso just to break the wood a little. Using the Distressed Grid Stencil and a little Tropical Lagoon All Purpose Ink I gave a fist layer of stencilling. Next I used the Distressed Diamond Stencil and White Crackle Paste.






I added strips of Corrugated card to the background. I did some painting with the All Purpose Ink and Deep Waters Metallique Ink from Finnabair. Lastly I gave it all a misting with Glory of the Sea Gold Starburst Spray from Lindy's Stampgang.























All my chipboard pieces, The Scrolls, Ornate Corner #13 and small Lamp Post #4, were embossed using Lindy's Embossing Powders; Desert Moon Turquoise and Hyacinth Blue Jade.











I coloured the Vintage Clock #2 with the Tropical Lagoon All Purpose Ink. Also used several Prima and Petaloo flowers. For added detail and interest I added Aqua Net and Baby It's Cold Outside Prills.






















I hope you have enjoyed this little project of mine...


Please do visit the Dusty Attic Blog to enjoy more of my Team Mates awesome works!!!






The following products and many more are available at the Dusty Attic store...




































































































































When words become unclear, 


I shall focus with photographs. 


When images become inadequate, 


I shall be content with silence.


 ~Ansel Adams~

No comments:

Post a Comment