Tuesday 26 May 2015

Smiles are Free - Helena Johannson

This months inspiration board uses some of my fav colors - different kind of teal and turquoise - just amazing! So, I pulled out some of my fav Dusty Attic chipboard pieces and lots (lots!!) of flowers in different blue shades. This is what I came up with:
 
 
And here is the inspiration board:

 
I have used the Ornate Gate small (DA0189) and Ornate Corner #13 (DA1137), both painted white and then distressed a bit.
 
Now prepare yourself for lots of close-ups!
 


Lots of layering of papers and flowers!

 
"Smiles are free" - I adore my daughters smile!




 
For the background, I painted the Prima paper with some white gesso, then used a stencil with clear gesso and misted with different mists. I have also painted with perfect pearls around the flowers and chipboard.

 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so so beautiful, it just blows me away. Helena Johannson, you are so talented! I got inspired! So I took out my papers to look for the moodboard colors...Hope to create a layout before May 31th Thanks for your inspirational blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helena your layout looks fabulous. Waw what a lot of fantastic details. Layers upon layers. I could study this for a long time and still finding lovely details. Love the way you arranged the embellishment, flowers, chipboards and of course the adorable pic of your pretty daughter.
    Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete