Monday 15 September 2014

Coffee in Cartlton - Heather McMahon

Hello again. It's Heather McMahon back with you today.
My layout this month came together in an interesting way. My sort-of-sister-in-law (it's complicated!) sent me this photo of my daughter, niece and mother-in-law from her phone with the title 'Coffee in Carlton'. I loved the photo and the title and used them both on this layout straight away!



 I used lots of different Dusty Attic chippies on this. I kept most of them bare to match the gorgeous 7 Dots papers. I added some brown ink to the Viewfinders and used Tinby Metallic Melts on the main words of the title.



The Typewriter alphas matched the feel of the page perfectly and I mixed it up with some word tiles for the smaller word.

The geometric shapes are just pieces left over from other projects. They were great for tucking in around the photo.





Dusty Attic products used:
Typewriter ABC Set

Tile ABC Set


Love This, Love That Arrows


Him & Her Border



Geometric Panel


Mini Cameras
Viewfinders
I love creating pages where just a few simple treatments can transform some of the chippies. And I love leaving some bare too!




Happy scrappin'!  Heather

 
Don't forget to enter the Sketch challenge or the Design Team Call
and
you can now purchase Dusty Attic Chipboard from the website
 
 
(If you get an error message you need to clear your old history - cookies from the old website and then try again and you will on the NEW website )


















2 comments: