Monday 26 August 2013

Medieval ATC - Vicky Alberto

This month's Dusty Attic ATC theme is "medieval" and I created mine to sit nicely
 in the middle of a card. I used my left overs from my August Swirlydoos kit and
added lots of gorgeous chipboard pieces. The background is actually the inside
 negative from an ATC frame #4 (DA0896), the lion head is from the Coat of Arms
set #2 (DA0833), and the four corner pieces on the card are from
the Moroccan Accents (DA0837).


Here is the ATC on its own. Once primed with gesso, I used a variety of metallic
 distress stains, crackle paint and inks to finish the chipboard pieces.
I topped them all off with a little "royal" manly bling.
 
Thanks for joining me on the blog today
 
Vicky 
 


2 comments:

  1. I just love the technique you used on the lion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the finish on the lion. What a terrific ATC!

    ReplyDelete